Thursday, January 21, 2016

My Searches

My Searches

What are the top 3-5 websites you use for educational purposes?
        As a student in Rise Middle School, we are required to do several things that have to do with different websites. I frequently use weebly.com because I constantly try to keep my digital portfolio updated with the most recent things we do in our class therefore when they ask for it, I am already prepared. The second one would be brainpop.com because science is one of my weakest ability, Brain Pop helps me understand better. Finally the third one would be studyisland.com.

What are top-level domain do they use? Why?
     All these three websites use the domain .com. I believe that it is because they are used for commerce.
What are the top 3-5 websites you use for personal entertainment?
     For personal entertainment I use quotev.com, netflix.com, or kissanimesmash.com. I use Quotev to read & write, Netflix to watch tv or movies & Kiss Anime Smash to watch Anime.

What top-level domain do they use? Why?
      They all use .com and I believe it is because they are commercial businesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment